Philip the Sea Lion Posters!

25 Jan

Dear Readers,

I’m planning to print Philip the Sea Lion posters for my etsy store.  I’m having trouble deciding which illustrations to use, so I thought I’d ask you!

Which Philip drawing do you think should be a poster?  Please leave your vote in the comments section below!

Many thanks!

Deana (& Philip)

P.S. Philip wants you to know he was on Sabado Gigante earlier!

About these ads

11 Responses to “Philip the Sea Lion Posters!”

1. Ben Heuer January 26, 2012 at 11:36 am #

I vote for the drawing from Nov. 9th. Philip is such a romantic sea lion!

2. cuz, dylan January 26, 2012 at 4:46 pm #

thats cool i think you should use one with Tallulah!

3. Olesya January 26, 2012 at 5:00 pm #

I love this picture for poster too because it explains/shows what the story is about- a sea lion in New York city and his life and adventures there!

4. Sue Whalley January 26, 2012 at 6:39 pm #

I think “The thing about falling in love…” needs to be a poster, and stands alone without the storyline.

If you’re making posters of other things, the line of children in red coats and blue caps will be a big seller for educators’ offices at all levels, and parents, too. My 2cents!

• Anonymous January 30, 2012 at 10:47 am #

I agree with “the thing about falling in love” being great for a poster, and also just great in general. <3

5. Tricia January 27, 2012 at 11:26 am #

I think Sept. 20th drawing would look amazing as a poster!

6. deanasobel January 27, 2012 at 4:50 pm #

Thanks for your awesome feedback guys! Hmmm I think I am going to pick two of these…

7. Tracy January 30, 2012 at 10:48 am #

One more vote for “the thing about falling in love” – so super sweet!

8. deanasobel February 1, 2012 at 4:59 pm #

Ok I’ll definitely be printing “The thing about falling in love” (Nov. 9). The second poster will either be Philip at the party where “All the girls wanted to be his partner” (Sept. 14) or “Ever since he could remember” (Dec. 21, 2010). I’ll keep u posted!

9. kainoa February 13, 2012 at 3:24 pm #

I also (belatedly) vote for the Nov. 9th comic with whiskers in the moonlight.

10. deanasobel March 12, 2012 at 1:18 pm #

Thanks everyone for the feedback! Whiskers in the moonlight is now a poster. You can find it here in our new etsy shop:

If there’s anything you’d like as a poster that you don’t see listed in our shop, u can let Deana know and she’ll print it for you.

Thanks,